Personal hygiene is one of the most underrated yet very important that needs our immediate attention. Girls out there should take proper attention on their sanitation and hygiene since it’s closely related to the number of diseases. Parasites, worms, scabies, sores, tooth decay, diarrhoea and dysentery are caused due to lack of personal hygiene. All these diseases can be prevented by practising cleanliness.
Female sanitation and hygiene is a much serious issue than we think it is.
In India, only about 25% of women are equipped with proper sanitation and hygienic environment
despite UN making water and sanitation facilities, a basic human right.
But at times, we need to take matters into our own hands. Ladies can do these little things which will drastically improve their hygiene and have a positive impact on their lives –
- Shedding some extra bucks on good quality shaver might not be such bad idea considering they are equipped with better cleansing blades which not only provides smooth shave in all parts (especially intimate region) But also prevents germ collection on itself.
Pro Tip – using hair conditioner beforehand makes the hair softer thus decreases chances of razor bumps.
- Cleaning the tongue is just as important as brushing your teeth since the germs, bacteria, dead cells get collected over it so always remember to use a tongue scrapper
- All the ladies out there should remember to soak their feet in black oil because it kills
bacteria and also close the pores on their feet preventing sweating.
- Starting your day with lukewarm water with lemon brings about great start since not
only it hydrates you but also detoxifies your body.
- Girls should always note that douching is not good since using scented pads increase the risk of infection and pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- Never go fancy with your private parts and use the old school unscented soaps only!
- While outdoors drink plenty of water. Staying hydrated is the best defence against UTI.