PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
This website is operated by SANFE. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SANFE. SANFE offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
- Cash & all major Credit/Debit Cards are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full before shipping the goods. All goods remain the property of the seller until paid for in full.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Links to Third Party Sites
The trademarks and brand names displayed on this Website are the property of Site Owner, its affiliates or third party owners. You may not use or display any trademarks or service marks owned by Site Owner without our prior written consent. You may not use or display any other trademarks or service marks displayed on this Website without the permission of their owners.
Sanfe Period Pain Relief Roll On
Sanfe Period Pain Relief Roll works on the principle of Aroma Therapy, with the use of essential oils which helps to relieve the period pain. The product has been approved by Ministry of Ayush, which is the regulatory and approval body for Ayurvedic medicines and formulations.
Ingredients used in the manufacturing of Sanfe Period Pain Relief Roll On are Essential Oils which are regulated by FDA. ‘FDA approved’ wherever mentioned states that the essential oils used are FDA regulated and manufacturer of Sanfe Period Pain Relief Roll On is a certified manufacturer under FDA.
Sanfe Period Pain Relief Roll-On is a formulation developed by IIT Delhi incubated startup which is approved by Ministry of Ayush, Haryana, which is a governing body for the manufacturing of the product. Sanfe Period Pain Relief Roll-On is manufactured by Space Organics, a registered firm in Haryana with manufacturing license number 665-ISM-(HR).
The first lot was manufactured for 10,000 bottles which were manufactured with a purpose to test the market response of the product. If something information is missing out on the packaging, information can be enquired through firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact further about Sanfe Period Pain Relief Roll-On, you can drop a mail to email@example.com