AVOID DIRTY TOILETS JUST
STAND & PEE
Did you know?
- One out of 2 women suffer from Urinary Tract Infections
- 85% women don’t go to pee unless they find a clean washroom.
- The average bladder holds 375ml to 500ml. At night, it can hold about 800ml.
- Urinary Incontinence is twice as common in women as in men.
SANFE PERIOD PAIN RELIEF ROLL ON
Did you know?
- 90 percent of women who menstruate face symptoms other than pain like mood swings and irritation.
- Poor Menstrual Hygiene can cause hazardous consequencies like UTI, Fungal infections and cervical cancer.
- Around 40 percent of women miss their daily routine because of severe period pain.
STAND UP FOR YOURSELF
RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS
THE REASON BEHIND OUR CUSTOMERS’ HAPPINESS
Women, for the lack of facility, end up dehydrating themselves, under the dread of not having to use the public washrooms. I had faced it so many times when I had to ditch using the toilet due to unsanitary and disgusting experiences. It was when I had contracted serious infections that I realised how harmful it is to hold back any waste particle inside our body. One of my colleagues in the office suggested me to use Sanfe to prevent myself from contracting UTI. And since then I have been using Sanfe. It has not only been helpful in avoiding dirty toilet seats but has also saved me so many times from contracting UTI.
I have been into travelling since I can remember. But being a female traveller, everything comes with a struggle and this newly found rendezvous that the independent, strong woman has embarked upon comes with a price too. Many times, I had to relieve myself in open areas only. A woman's body has biological and anatomical boundaries, which makes her body prone to the preying eyes during this process of freshening up. But i don’t have to worry anymore because, with Sanfe, I can Stand & Pee without the danger of contracting bacterias & infections from public washrooms.
I was travelling to Delhi via Rajdhani Express during my winter vacations. I was on my periods, so I end up checking my flow at every interval, and hence I took a pad and went to the toilet and was taken aback by the mind-numbing stinking smell present. The toilet seat was not only disgusting, but the moment I saw the seat, I felt like throwing up, and I ran away. That is when I stumbled upon Sanfe which helps women to STAND and PEE and prevented UTI. The next thing I did was using it while going to my office. Perhaps ordering it was the best thing I could use my internet for, not only relieving me but my bladder too.