Sanfe strives to make the world a better place for women and we don’t distinguish between cisgenders and transgenders. It’s high time now that the third gender is identified not only legally but socially too. Gender is one’s realisation of the self and it can’t be according to the social construct. Our campaign Bin The Binary provides a platform to all the socially unacceptable genders and identities to come forward and share their stories. We also want everyone binary or non-binary to show their support towards the acceptance of the third gender.Participate in the live session on our instagram page on 27th february 4 PM to learn more about the issue. Don’t forget to follow @sanfe_for_women for more information.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- 1- Educate yourself about the challenges faced by the LGBTQIA+ community and their concerns.
- 2- Speak out when you see any form of stigma, discrimination or violence against LGBTIQ+ community.
- 3- Openly support the inclusion of the LGBTQIA+ community in the society.
- 4- Use our Instagram sticker @sanfe_online on your story and show your support. Tag @sanfe_for_women to get featured.
- 5- Engage in and support efforts to change policies and laws, secure funding, and advance programs that will address LGBTIQ+ challenges.
- 6- Share our online and social media content to spread the word among your friends and social networks.